Saturday, October 30, 2010

of meat, cakes, and more meat...and cakes.

Ahh so this whole week has been pretty amazing and action-packed. hahaha. School aside, everything else was superb. Jason and I both had our birthdays this week so haha yeah, it has been a massive overload of not-so-healthy food for the both of us.

Wednesday was Jason's birthday.We decided to go out for lunch at Tom's. He was being extremely nice and he went all the way to Swinburne to fetch me(Yes i made him ferry me around even on his birthday. what an amazing friend I am) haha. Lunch at Tom's was pretty good, not the best, but we had good company so... yeah it was still great. And that night, we had cake and sio bee at college group. Haha i hope u enjoyed your day bro. i'm sure i did.

Thursday was swimming day again. ahhh good ol exercise, but then we just went to kill our laps at the pool with pizza hut after that. hahaha.

On to Friday. Jason Tania Steph Hannah and I went swimming again in the morning and guess what. We met Alex there. I pushed 30 laps that day woohoo new record! BUT... darn u steph and hannah THEY ACTUALLY HAD BETTER STAMINA THEN I DID. Steph did like 40 and Hannah like... 34? I am officially put to shame.  So after swimming, all of us met up at Mr Ho's with Wilson and Ivanna. yes, more meat. Food was pitch-perfect i'd say, probably better than Tom's if u ask me. But company was even better than the food. =]

At night, we had youth meeting. After meeting, we hanged around stuffing ourselves with junk food. AND came in the choc banana cake for both Jason and I. and the cake was just plain embarrassing, i shall not state why here. LOL. and after that. Camwhoring sessions. Yes. Camwhoring. I proudly declare it. hahahahaha who doesn't love the camera *SNAPS*

u know this probably is the best birthday i've ever had. I realised you don't need a massive party where the whole town is invited to enjoy your birthday.  Nor do you need the expensive over-the-top gifts. Or the fancy dinner with the bright lights. Nor the mountain of gifts. All you need? The right people to share such moments with. Thank God for all the beautiful people He has placed in my life.

Thanks mom and dad for the angpau. LOL. Thanks EmBaCy (that includes u old people too, hahaha), u're all just amazing. Thanks for the gifts and wishes! Thanks for Snowball! for the book, Jason and Tania! for the cake, all the youth! for the food, steph! for the notebook, alex! for the homemade cake, Ivanna! Thanks Jaomi for waking me up at 12am! Thanks UNCLE MERVYN <3 for the amway products i just love the shampoo i actually smell good once in my life. and of course not to forget, to all of you who gave me the beautiful words of encouragement. The birthday cards and letters. I found that to be the most meaningful to me.

Cheers, brothers and sisters! Here's a big hug to all of you! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment