Sunday, October 24, 2010

...so let me simply add it is my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me...

voilà! Hello people! 

Now i must say i never thought i'd see the day of myself blogging. Interesting.
and what a pain it is to use blogger hahaha i have no idea how this works. It took me about 30 minutes to reach this part from the top. Yes go ahead and scoff at this poor old man who does not know how to blog.



ahhh now about this blog. I haven't really decided what it's going to be about, but i guess i will be mainly filling it with my thoughts and anything interesting (to my interests at least) i can find in my life. Be warned though, for THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS.

Now what better way to kickstart this blog by dedicating this post to the great ALMIGHTY GOD! so here goes. this is one of my favourite parts from the Old Testament (so far... haha i havent finished reading it). Now if i am wrong about this in any way, please feel free to correct me. 


--Genesis 18:20-33--
This is a conversation between God and Abraham.  And here God says that He's going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for they were wicked. 


And here Abraham asks 'Would u destroy the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city, would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous in it?" 


God's reply? " If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, I will spare all the place for their sakes." Then Abraham goes on to ask. What if there was forty? Once again, God said He would spare them.  And Abraham goes on. Thirty? Twenty? TEN? And being the good God He is, He chose to spare them. 


Now have u ever wondered. What if Abraham didn't stop asking at ten. What if he asked God what would God do if God found ONE righteous person in the city.  I believe that God's answer would still have been the same.  

That's how good my God is. 
That's how righteous and just He is. 



-Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
       For they shall be filled-

(Matthew 5:6)

2 comments:

  1. THANKS THANKS. i actually thought u'd flame me for this! hahaha. u should see the original picture. it's even nicer. but the middle is blocked

    ReplyDelete