Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ahhhh finally have time for an update. Actually i was just pretty lazy, but since i'm bored now might as well fill in a little on how my week has been. Went to The Astana, Sarawak yesterday to receive my King's Scout Award, which is actually long overdue. lol i should have gotten this almost two years ago, but ohhh well better late than never.

Anyways, the ceremony was pretty stupid, and the place, kinda pathetic. hahaha. You'd expect the place to be really beautiful and mind-blowing since it was supposedly exclusive but... LOL never mind. hahaha. It was still good to meet up with my old scout buddies. These people have been through thick and thin with me for years, and it's just really great to see that even though we're all walking our own paths now, we still share that very special bond with each other.  I guess it's cause of the times we've been through together.  Seriously, we have eaten, bathe, slept, cried, quarreled and played together.

Thursdays. exercise day. hahaha. Went jogging this morning and then gym just now. Been quite a long day for me though, didnt get much rest at all.  Now i kinda have a throbbing headache. uggh..

Guess i'll turn in a little earlier than usual tonight.  MORE EXERCISE ahead tomorrow! yes swimming. hahaha. I think a part of the joy that comes from exercising is in knowing the fact that u're burning those calories and making urself healthier. Just like how vege tastes better when u imagine how it's gonna benefit you. At least that's how it is for me. hahaha goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment