Saturday, January 1, 2011

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come

At last! 2010 has come to it's end. Out with the old and in with the new. I know it's a little late for a new year post haha, but yeahhh here I am.

It has definitely been an exciting and great year. There has been a great deal of unexpected events and progressions, both joyful and sad, yet every one of them has made the year worthwhile and special nonetheless. No, I wouldn't have it any other way even if I could, cause I believe God has made the year play out as He wanted it for me.

Looking back at the year, God has transformed me from one stage to another, hardly with me realising it at all.  His ways are indeed mysterious. I can't even describe how He has changed me, but I'm sure God has done a great work in me. He has blessed me abundantly, so abundant to the point that I must admit I have forgotten about some of them (SORRY GOD! I didn't mean to!).

I'm just really glad how the year has turned out. Yes, they're things that didn't turn out the way I wanted them to (too many actually), but you know, that's life. God's will, not mine(I must remind myself of that more often hahahaha). I'm glad that I was able to spend the last month of the year with all the people that I love. My family, and all you EmBaCY people. You're all just too awesome. I know I haven't been very nice to my family, and you guys probably won't see this, but I love you mum dad hubert ryan! hahaha COUGH COUGH.  And to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, I cannot thank you enough and express how glad I am to have met you all. You have shown me the love of Christ,  and have inspired me onto Christ.

And what better way to end the year by being baptized in water! YES, I had my water baptism last night on the very last day of the year. I proclaim once again the death of the fleshly self, and the new light that I now walk in as a child of God, to live in the spirit. My sins have been taken by my Savior on the cross, and my old self has died with Him on the cross. And I have been resurrected as a new creation entirely. 
SIN HAS NO HOLD ON ME.

As for 2011, I'm excited about what's coming ahead. I have not the slightest idea what's gonna happen, but I just know it's gonna be great and my prayer is that God will shake this world and stir up my heart and the hearts of all the young people in this city and nation.  There's gonna be a great awakening. 

Thank You Father for all that You've done.  It has been a great year. Not one moment, not even a split second, have You left me on my own.  You have been there with me, through the calm and the storm.
Let this year be an even greater year. Take me deeper into my walk with You. Strengthen me that I may do more for You. Give me courage and wisdom as I step into a new world of experiences with You. Amen!

NO REGRETS. 


Oh.. and thought i'd share this rather interesting quote from my older brother.
-May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions- 
Cheers everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment