Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A new semester unfolds

great! Tomorrow's my fourth day of uni this semester. Things seem pretty interesting.

Lecturers overall I guess are okay. In the end, they don't matter THAT much in one's results, more of the student's part to play. Not to say they don't matter at all la. haha.

I've been split from most of my friends this sem, which I am actually quite happy about. Why? well, this presents windows of opportunities to meet new people. If we keep sticking to only one small group of familiar people, we tend to just get too comfortable and restrict ourselves to that small group forever. I think that's gonna change this year! amazing.

The other day my friends and I had a drink with my lecturer cause we all scored HDs for her subject and she had to chia us hahahaha.  Anyways, I was chatting with her and I found out she's actually a Christian. How interesting. And we started talking bout God, miracles, and even praying in tongues. Lol it's kinda cool when you think bout it.

Oh I also met this lecturer who told us 'This sem we will not be giving handouts because we're cutting down paper usage to reduce global warming. Students will have to print their own materials for class.' LOL.....Right. That's supposed to solve the problem. funny guy. I think I like this lecturer already (really no sarcasm intended here lol).

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this semester.  Bursting with excitement. Ever get that feeling where there's greatness just waiting to be unleashed from within? hahaha. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment