Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drifting thoughts


You know i realised I'm always always drifting away in my thoughts. It's so easy to drift away from whatever i'm doing at hand. hahaha. I guess I kinda enjoy it sometimes, but it probably isn't very nice lol, like how i walk pass my friends without noticing them at all.

Many times i find myself doing something with no reason or intention.  Until somebody comes along and asks 'What are you doing?' **bubble pops**
YEAH ,WHAT AM I DOING?

I guess we're pretty much like that in our walks with God as well. At least for me I think. We might be doing something that is hurting God, stabbing a hole in His heart each time we do it, and we don't even know it. Not until He sends someone along the way to knock some sense into us.  Just like what He did to Paul.

"Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?" Acts 22:7
Saul probably thought he was doing the right thing.  Up until God finally revealed Himself to him. And from there on, he was changed forever.

I constantly try to evaluate where am I in my walk, and whether I'm walking right with Him.  And I still don't get it.  I don't think I ever will, not without the help of God.  The only thing I can do? Pray. Pray that God would reveal things to me. That He will show me the right path to walk. God, guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment