Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I AM A WITHERED MUSSEL


AHHH i'm finally home. ughhh. I just spent almost 13 hours in school today. My goodness i'm sure that wasn't in my job description as a student. hahaha i feel over-exhausted like a withered mussel... I tried googling that but failed to find how a withered mussel looks like. lol.

Been getting busier and busier lately with homework, assignments, tests and dance rehearsals for some upcoming performance.  I'm getting kinda frustrated with all these but then again, life isn't all that bad, if it is bad at all hahaha. Can't be complaining too much now, as long as God is there for me. Can't wait to just get it all over with and focus on... CAMP! ahh i just can't wait for camp. D'Encounter Camp that is!

Well i guess i'm gonna go rest now.

night

No comments:

Post a Comment