Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life is good. always.

Ever since last week life has been quite hectic. Even my weekends are action packed.  I have more stuff on my shoulders than before, more responsibilities, more work. I'm always all exhausted at the end of the day, but somehow I'm feeling just as great as ever, if not greater.

Life is just different when you have your eyes set on God.  Instead of thinking how big your problems are, you start thinking how big God is. And as this goes on, you stop thinking of your problems altogether as your mind is completely occupied with the thought of His majesty.

And when we are able to see God in every single thing in this world, life becomes all exciting and meaningful. Of course, I can't see Him in everything yet. In fact I have tonnes of unanswered questions but well, living with God isn't about having all your questions answered isn't it. I'm sure there are things that I will never understand, till I get to meet Him personally in heaven.  But I guess that's okay, cause I don't need to know everything to have an amazing life with God.

I remember that Pastor Yang once said, stop looking at the circumstances cause the circumstances won't change. It's your attitude that's gotta change. Very true isn't it. Shadrach, Mesach and Abed-Nego didn't ask God to bring them out of the fire. They simply believed in Him, and look what God did. He danced with them in the fire. 

Life is good. Cause God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment